Monday, October 12, 2009

Antiquing in Fort Smith

There is this great antique store on Burrough Road in Fort Smith. You can't bring your purse in, which is kinda weird, but then you have more hands for toting stuff around. I'm not sure what the name of it is, but I've gotten so much great stuff there! This is what I found last week! I'm going to use the stand for my overhead projector, and, yes, that globe IS as big as it looks!


I didn't get this ketchup bottle (look at that price tag!), but it looks like something straight out of an Andy Warhol collection.

I rarely ever look up when I'm at store, which I need to remember to do because there's usually great stuff above my head! And at this store there are rows and rows of American flags. I believe I saw something like it in a Jonathan Adler book. I love using repetition to make a statement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...