Saturday, August 27, 2011

DIY Round-Up - Galvanized Pipe

I've always been a fan of do-it-yourself projects.  And I love love love blogs that have great how-to's and inventive ideas.  And a lot of the time I'll actually try them out.  And every time I'm in the creative zone I forget to take pictures as I work, so I never have any good do-it-yourself projects to share myself.  But I can round up all the great how-to's and share those, so at least we can all remember where they are without clogging up the bookmarks bar.

So to start things off, I've been looking at galvanized pipe furniture (wanting to build a table or bookcases, but having no idea where I would put them).  But if I ever get the nerve to tackle a project like this, here's a round-up of some projects from the web.

Galvanized Pipe

2 comments:

Adam R said...

I think, galvanized pipes are no longer an effective sanitation solution for homes, may be i m wrong. Too many people do not take the time to realize what they have to do, or they see the exterior of the tube and assume that everything is in order.

Get Construction Tips said...

Dear Adam R, You are right because Galvanized pipes are typically used for the transportation of water or other low pressure liquids. The expanded metal pipes would be a good option for home use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...