Sunday, September 13, 2009

Photo Editing

I went to Hastings this evening because I needed to get out and do something. I bought this book. And while trying to create the giant Andy Warhol print he outlines, I accidently figured out how to do something else. Let me explain.
A couple months ago, Crystal Goss came and took Chris and Katie's engagement pictures. She captures colors so beautifully! I have been trying to figure out how to recreate the effect ever since. Now, I'm no Crystal, but what I've discovered does give my colors a little more of an edge. And I like it!
So I took last year's Christmas photo from this:


To this:


And I think it looks better, don't you?

All I did was up the contrast in the photo editing program that came with my printer. Amazing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...