Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bookcases

I love bookcases, and, for all the built-ins my new house has, I still don't feel like I have enough bookshelves. I like to use them to display my fabulous finds from flea markets, junk stores, and TJ Maxx...since I don't have a lot of books (remember?). But there is a really nice article over at REAL SIMPLE (here) on how to decorate and organize bookcases. Nothing too new, I just love to look at them. For more inspiration, check out isuwannee. She posts a "bookcase of the day" regularly.








AND...
check out my esty shop (there's a link to the left). I've started working on a new book series that I'm very excited about! It's called the "Worth A Thousand Words" series. I'm transferring images of my vintage cameras (displayed in my bookshelves) onto burlap and making photo albums. Quite lovely I think.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...