Saturday, December 12, 2009

Brad Ford ID

I went to the book store the other day to pick up the newest copy of Canadian House and Home. But to my dismay, they didn't have it. I hope they haven't stopped carrying it, because I look forward to it each month (and it would cost a small fortune to subscribe to it). So for now, I'll have to settle for the website.

This morning I was clicking around over there and, lo and behold, their blogger featured Brad Ford yesterday (here)! I was giddy with excitement. I don't even know him, but I do know his mom (remember Mrs. Jo's Playhouse?). And he's really good!

So I went over to his website to look around and found beauty. His rooms are simple, relaxed and lovely.





all images via bradfordid.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...