Monday, October 18, 2010

Ralph Lauren Home for Fall

Looking through...um...one of my new magazines (can't remember which one as none have been too exciting yet this month...perhaps I should give them a second look..), I spotted a new advertisement for Ralph Lauren Home's fall line. Gorgeous! I was so inspired by this sofa, but since I can't buy it, I'll just dream about it....

Everything here is from Ralph Lauren Home, except the antlers, which is actually a mounting kit from Overstock! (Yeah, I want one! ...but I need antlers to mount....)

3 comments:

Rachel T. said...

We saw enough antlers the other to go around!
That tartan makes me think of Braveheart. Makes me want to paint my face and overthrow something. Either that or dance a little jig with my bagpipes.

Anonymous said...

Love!!! There are a lot of antlers for sale on etsy...and for actually really reasonable prices...just a thought!

Beth said...

Rachel, I want to see you dance a jig with bagpipes! hahahahaha

Cathryn, I'm even thinking this would be a good gift for my dad and brother for Christmas. They actually hunt deer. Otherwise, I'm headed to Canton, TX in Decemeber were there are always plentiful loose antlers for collecting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...