Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where We Hang Our Hat

After I bought Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams' new book The Comfortable Home, I realized that what our house needed was a good spot for us to drop our stuff. So I went to Riverside Furniture in Ft. Smith and found this great buffet. I use the drawers to store stuff I use all the time, like hammer, tape measure, sunglasses, tape, etc. I put the basket on top to drop the mail in, the coat rack (well, obviously for hanging coats), and the antlers are for hanging hats or scarves.

So far this has worked out really well, though sometimes it gets a little cluttered with all the stuff we put on it!

BTW, I entered my house in the At Home In Arkansas Best Home Design Contest, so keep your fingers crossed for me! And enter your home here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...