Thursday, May 6, 2010

Because if I don't just go ahead and do it, I never will....

Here it is - the (almost) complete tour of my house. I left out some rooms, but this is most of it. And there are a LOT of pictures here....
Family Room


Room of Natural Curiosities



Dining Room (this was taken back in October, hence the owl and raven)

Sitting Room (just off the kitchen)
One of the upstairs guest rooms - it's half of a jack and jill, but the other side isn't done yet
Guest Room



My Foyer

Continuing into the house...
Hallway
Office (which is currently undergoing a little revamp)


So that's it. Now you see how I live (yikes!). Hope you liked it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your closet? bar? love your house

Ashley Moos said...

Gorgeous!! I would show you pictures of mine, but it's littered with baby laundry & toys haha....so I'm just going to look at your pictures and pretend my house looks that way!

Beth said...

Anonymous, my closet stays pretty messy and I haven't figured out the best way to take a pic of the bar....but thank you for loving it!

Ashley, thanks! But my house doesn't always look this clean...I had to straighten up before I took pics haha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...