Monday, May 3, 2010

Edit, Edit, Edit

In order to get my house looking more like this...


And less like this...


It has come to my attention that I might need to edit (eek!) some of my collections. Maybe even pack some things away...


Or just store them in some pretty baskets.

So I read this and this, and I'm especially having a hard time with "appreciating[ing] things without having to own them." But I think I can master this part (maybe), but how will I EVER edit my collections? I'm gonna need re-enforcements.....

4 comments:

Zesty Nest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zesty Nest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you can do it...we will help..I'll bring cookies.
-Sandi

Zesty Nest said...

Yay! I will need help! And definitely the cookies..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...