Monday, May 3, 2010

Edit, Edit, Edit

In order to get my house looking more like this...


And less like this...


It has come to my attention that I might need to edit (eek!) some of my collections. Maybe even pack some things away...


Or just store them in some pretty baskets.

So I read this and this, and I'm especially having a hard time with "appreciating[ing] things without having to own them." But I think I can master this part (maybe), but how will I EVER edit my collections? I'm gonna need re-enforcements.....

4 comments:

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you can do it...we will help..I'll bring cookies.
-Sandi

Beth said...

Yay! I will need help! And definitely the cookies..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...