Sunday, May 16, 2010

Everybody's moving...

My brother-in-law and his family found a new house to love and moved out of our old house last week. So I spent this afternoon helping my sister-in-law and her husband move into it (They're still looking for a new house. I think it's good to wait until you find something you love.). As I've mentioned before, it's a lovely house. When I lived there, I painted all the walls (almost every single one!) Benajamin Moore's Great Plains Gold.


This color literally goes with EVERYTHING. But, I decorated with mostly white. So I had this tan and white thing going throughout the house. It was so simple then....

So we moved Katie in. She and I are very different when it comes to our houses. Where she is all bright colors....

here

I'm a little more vanilla...
here

With some red thrown in....here and there.....


here

Nevertheless, I think her turquiose will look beautiful!


1 comment:

Sandi said...

thanks Beth! I can see this at Katie's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...