Monday, February 8, 2010

Beth Shops Beach - Blue

Before I left town, I caught up on all my dvr'd episodes of "Man Shops Globe." If you haven't seen it, it is about the adventures of Anthropologie's buyer at large, Keith Johnson, and all the wonderful things he finds for their stores. So I decided that this week I would do a little segment called Beth Shops Beach and share all the great stuff I find here!

My first stop is Blue in Apalachicola. It actually used to be two stores - Blue and Avenue E - but the owner consolidated them into one, because times are hard (so sad). I really loved Avenue E. It was more antiquey, and Blue was more modern. The modern really dominates now. But there is still beauty to be seen!

I was really intrigued by the beautiful maps of the area. The writing said they were survey charts (I'll be looking that up on eBay later!).


I loved these paper birds (the picture does NOT do them justice), and those crazy limbs!

These little pieces of art looked like paintings with paper birds on top. In person, it is really sweet.


And this! I want to take the entire piece home with me and all the white with it! Wonderful pieces of coral, vases, bowls...oh the goodness goes on and on!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...