Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Beth Shops Beach - The Fuss Boutique

Today we are visiting The Fuss Boutique at Windmark Beach. This store has the cutest clothes. But what I loved best were the light fixtures! These pendants over her cash register are unique and make a striking statement when you walk through the door. Owner Lauren Spring said her friend over at Lemongrass Interiors made them for her by taking ordinary pendant shades and hot-gluing muslin on top.


They look like icing!


Don't you want to try on clothes here!? I think I need one of these mirrors in my closet...



I loved this store, and I will definitely visit again on my next trip here. Oh, and check out her website, where you can see all the wonderful clothes she has and make your own wishlist!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Beth! This is such an awesome compliment! Get your sweet self back down to paradise ASAP!

ALL the BEST,
lauren

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...