Thursday, July 8, 2010

Did you know?

Did you know that there is a formula for determining how many people a dining room can hold? Well, there is. You should allow 2 feet of space for each chair and 3 feet of space from table to wall for each person to be comfortable. (Just a tiny tidbit I picked up from design camp.) So, of course, I measured my dining room to see how far off I am. And I'm actually pretty close. Technically (technically!) my buffet is a little too close to the table, which you kinda notice when 10 people crowd around our 8-person table. But everything else about it is right on (um, except that thing about crowding 10 people around an 8-person table....it's all good, though.)





all images via Home Envy on Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...