Monday, July 12, 2010

Terre d'Hautaniboul

I worked all afternoon yesterday on trying to simplify my house. I put away a lot of little things that I still love, but I was just tired of having stuff everywhere (maybe that's what's been giving me headaches for weeks now). I've also been compiling lots of pics for my inspiration board (which I'm learning to make on Tuesday). I've never done a board like this before. I usually just see something, get inspired, and go. I've never taken the time to compile several things together in one place. Should be fun.

Sandi, how is this for a pic of the light fixture you were wanting? I'm a big fan - it's simple, airy, and cozy.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

my favorite light fixture....I wan t one everywhere!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...