Monday, March 28, 2011

Of Course the Retro House Would Have an Airedale.

After posting Art on the Wall yesterday, I looked around at Charleston Home Mag's new stuff. I haven't been able to get this house off my mind.

Charleston Home Mag Retro Brilliance Living

This room especially.

Charleston Home Mag Retro Brilliance Loft

And I'm crazy intrigued with the art over this dresser.

Charleston Home Mag Retro Brilliance Bedroom

And is that? What? Oh, yes. Yes, it is an airedale.

Charleston Home Mag Retro Brilliance Sitting Room

I honestly didn't notice her the first time through, so I know I love the house even without her. But I definitely think she enhances the space!

Case is pleased....

IMG_1026

See the rest of the house here.

1 comment:

sandi said...

love Case and the featured house

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...