Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm Impressed

I found my April issue of Architectural Digest, which I had apparently never read, last night. Now, usually I get a little bored with that magazine, because it feels so beyond my reach. The houses tend to be a little too grand for my taste. BUT, I spotted this house by Appelton & Associates and just stared at it forever. I want to vacation here or live here or something....


I couldn't find many pics of it on-line, but definitely visit Appleton's website here to see more of this house (Braverman Residence) and more of their work - the architecture really is splendid!

1 comment:

custardbydesign said...

hiya - thank you so much for adding me to your favourite arkansas blog reads...

much appreciated...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...